Prior to applying the treatments below, it is very important to prepare your body. Below is a sample schedule. Click on it for a legible PDF copy.
Though treatment is very basic and simple, it's not recommend to do this at home unless you have carefully prepared your body by way of: the proper fast, diet, and juicing.
1. Fill glass measuring cup up to 3 cups of water. Add a 4th cup with boiling water.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of Himalayan Pink Salt or “Real Salt.”
3. Drink quickly.
4. Prepare a second quart (step 1-2).
5. 5 minutes after, drink and go sit down near your toilette, relax, and expect to have diarrhea in the next 20-30 minutes.
6. If successful, drink a warm quart, no salt. If unsuccessful, see next point.
7. If nothing happened and 40 minutes have elapsed, then take another quart without salt.
8. Follow up after 2 hours with green juice.
Though treatment is very basic and simple, it's not recommend to do this at home unless you have carefully prepared your body by way of: the proper fast, diet, and juicing. You will have to have had at least 6 days of 1 teaspoon of malic acid in 32 ounces (a large mason jar) on a daily basis (or apple juice). Have a Salt Water Flush by day 5. Avoid this treatment unless you are under special supervision. If done incorrectly, a gallstone complication may require surgery.
1. At 16:00 hours, take 3/4 cup of water with 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salts (magnesium sulphate).
2. Do the same thing in point 1 above two hours later. 18:00.
3. Two hours later (20:00), take 3 ounces of Olive Oil Cold-Press Extra Virgin mixed with one grapefruit juice. Get in bed and lay on your right-side with knee up to your chest for 20-30 mins. You will need absolute peace. Sleep. For nausea, have another glass with grapefruit juice ready.
4. Next morning (after 6:00 AM), repeat step 1 above. Rest or sleep.
5. Two hours later, repeat step 1 above again. You can eat two hours later, beginning with juice, and food 30 mins after.
Choose Life Abundant Health Evaluation
Disclaimer: This website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a qualified licensed medical professional. This site offers people medical information and tells them their alternative medical options, but in no way should anyone consider that this site represents the "practice of medicine." This site assumes no responsibility for how this material is used. Also note that this website frequently updates its contents, due to a variety of reasons, therefore, some information may be out of date. The statements regarding alternative treatments for cancer have not been evaluated by the FDA. Nutritional blood analysis screening tests are for educational purposes only and cannot be used to diagnose, evaluate, or treat any disease or disorder. Statements made, or products suggested by this website, have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Recommendations and protocols for lifestyle changes and nutritional support are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care. If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your doctor before using any of the presented product or information. For full Disclosure and Liability Waiver form please hover your mouse on the Contact menu above and click on Disclaimer.